[comp.os.os2] Wanted: A SCREEN SAVER program running under os/2

dvlpde@cs.umu.se (Phillip Dale) (05/02/90)

HELP!

I need a screen saving program under OS/2.  Are there any such available as
public domain?  Has anyone written one privately?  Either a screen blackener
or something like "fileworks" is just what I need.

If anyone knows of any such products, please e-mail me the info.

Thanks,  Phil.

It's amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!
Phillip Dale	dvlpde@cs.umu.se

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (05/03/90)

In article <1990May2.155948.7085@cs.umu.se> dvlpde@cs.umu.se (Phillip Dale) writes:
>I need a screen saving program under OS/2.  Are there any such available as
>public domain?  Has anyone written one privately?  Either a screen blackener
>or something like "fileworks" is just what I need.

Just a quick note. chyde.uwasa.fi has some OS/2 PD programs.
Address below.

--
-------Harri Valkama (hv@uwasa.fi, hv@flame.uwasa.fi, hv@funic.funet.fi)-------
|    University of Vaasa, PL 700, 65101 VAASA, Finland (fax: +358 61 248465)  |

loo@topo.UUCP (Paul Loo) (05/04/90)

In article <1990May2.155948.7085@cs.umu.se> dvlpde@cs.umu.se (Phillip Dale) writes:
=HELP!
=
=I need a screen saving program under OS/2.  Are there any such available as
=public domain?  Has anyone written one privately?  Either a screen blackener
=or something like "fileworks" is just what I need.
=
=If anyone knows of any such products, please e-mail me the info.
=
=Thanks,  Phil.

I would also like to know.

 Paul Loo			UUCP	...!sun!topo!loo