[comp.os.os2] v01i076: heditorp, a hexadecimal editor

os2bin@mims-iris.uucp (comp.binaries.os2 moderator) (07/10/90)

In article <1990Jul9.122642.5252@watserv1.waterloo.edu>
	os2bin@mims-iris.waterloo.edu writes:
> This is a full screen, full colored hex-decimal (binary) editor
> with a pop-up calculator and lot's of other neat stuff.
> Mouse support is partial and it does searches of binary strings.
>
> begin 777 heditorp.zip
> M4$L#! H    & '*ZQA0IQUG416L" !P6!  ,    2$5$251/4E N15A%#P 2

Sigh.  For some reason, I was unable to cancel this article.  If you did
get it, it contains the entire .zip file for heditor (by mistake).  If it
didn't get there or got truncated, don't worry; I reposted the correct
version soon after.

Sorry for any inconvenience...

[ \tom haapanen   --   university of waterloo  --  tom@mims-iris.waterloo.edu ]
[ comp.binaries.os2 moderator -- submissions to os2bin@mims-iris.waterloo.edu ]