[sco.opendesktop] OpenDesktop v1.0.b for Sale

hafey@capitol.com (Rob Hafey) (05/31/91)

I purchased Open Desktop hoping that I would be able to make the necessary
modifications such that I could develop code.  Unfortunately I can't and
don't have the funds available to buy the development system.  So the
package is up for sale.  The package still contains all the original disks,
manuals, registration cards, activation cards...everything.  The disk package
has been opened (I installed it on my machine) but everything is in perfect
condition.  The package new costs about $1000 but this is not the latest
version (the latest is 1.1) and you will be eligible for an upgrade if you
desire.

The package will go to the highest bidder.

Rob

--

         _____    _          ______
        /____/   /_\        /__ __/     Rob Hafey

wain@seac.UUCP (Wain Dobson) (05/31/91)

In article <1991May30.203829.12963@capitol.com> hafey@capitol.com (Rob Hafey) writes:
>I purchased Open Desktop hoping that I would be able to make the necessary
>modifications such that I could develop code.  Unfortunately I can't and
>don't have the funds available to buy the development system.  So the
>package is up for sale.

Why not ask around the net for people whom have managed to get the
gnu stuff running and get them to mail you the necessary pieces. Would
if I had it running on the system. Imagine that a few others would
obliged.
--
Wain Dobson, Vancouver, B.C.
	...!{uunet,ubc-cs}!van-bc!seac!wain