[comp.sys.mac.hardware] 1972 Mercedes Benz 220D for sale

shink@blake.acs.washington.edu (Eric Holeman) (10/22/89)

Runs well, needs bodywork.  (Don't we all!!!)

1972 4-door, manual transmission, 140K on a durable, reliable Diesel.
Great for a fixer-upper, or just for getting around town.
$1300 o.b.o.

Eric Holeman   erasure@max (bitnet) shink@blake.acs.washington.edu (else)

                    "Play Ball!"
                         --chanted at Candlestick Park, 10/17/89

pete@ics.uci.edu (Peter Miguel Oleary) (10/23/89)

In article <4150@blake.acs.washington.edu> shink@blake.acs.washington.edu (Eric Holeman) writes:
>Runs well, needs bodywork.  (Don't we all!!!)
>
>1972 4-door, manual transmission, 140K on a durable, reliable Diesel.
>Great for a fixer-upper, or just for getting around town.
>$1300 o.b.o.

Does that include the SCSI cable?  Otherwise, how are you going to connect
it to your Mac?  This is comp.sys.mac.hardware, you know.

Pete O'Leary.

stacy@sobmips.UUCP (s.millions) (10/23/89)

From article <1989Oct22.144857.7925@paris.ics.uci.edu>, by pete@ics.uci.edu (Peter Miguel Oleary):
> In article <4150@blake.acs.washington.edu> shink@blake.acs.washington.edu (Eric Holeman) writes:
>>1972 4-door, manual transmission, 140K on a durable, reliable Diesel.
>>Great for a fixer-upper, or just for getting around town.
>>$1300 o.b.o.
>
> Does that include the SCSI cable?  Otherwise, how are you going to connect
> it to your Mac?  This is comp.sys.mac.hardware, you know.

No, no. This is the optional $1300
carrying case. Personally I prefer
the porche carrying case :-)

-stacy

--
"Farmer and 33 cows die in suicide pact"
	- The SUN		{attcan,mcgill-vission,telly}!sobeco!stacy

john@trigraph.uucp (John Chew) (10/23/89)

To which in <1989Oct22.144857.7925@paris.ics.uci.edu>
  Peter Miguel Oleary <pete@ics.uci.edu> replies:
>Does that include the SCSI cable?  Otherwise, how are you going to connect
>it to your Mac?  This is comp.sys.mac.hardware, you know.

Forget the cable, I can always buy one here.  I'd like to know if the
device comes with a driver or if I have to supply my own....

John
--
john j. chew, iii   		  phone: +1 416 425 3818     AppleLink: CDA0329
trigraph, inc., toronto, canada   {uunet!utai!utcsri,utgpu,utzoo}!trigraph!john

shink@blake.acs.washington.edu (Eric Holeman) (10/24/89)

Mea culpa.

I forgot to edit the newsgroups line--please forgive any inconvenience
or distraction.