[comp.sys.mac.hardware] mac512->se question

lwyse@thalamus.bu.edu (Wyse) (11/15/89)

Does anybody have any recommendations for upgrading a mac 512 ?
I don't beleive I need a port for a harddisk, but anyother
additional power I can get I am interested in.

				Thanks, lonce

sigurd@sun.acs.udel.edu (Sigurd Andersen) (11/16/89)

In article <LWYSE.89Nov14224405@thalamus.bu.edu> lwyse@thalamus.bu.edu (Wyse) writes:

>Does anybody have any recommendations for upgrading a mac 512 ?
>				Thanks, lonce

MacWEEK, 14 Nov 89 issue, p. 80 has an ad from Newbridge Microsystems
20 Edgewater St., Kanata, Ontario Canada (613)836-1073; US(800)267-7231
for '"Mac NewLife" memory board series for the Mac 128, 512, 512KE.
Upgrade to 4-mbytes RAM, SCSI port, and Full Page Video.'  Does anyone
know anything about this company or their products?

I have no connection to this company.  Opinions my own, not employers.
No .sig except in my name:  Sigurd Andersen  sigurd@pyr1.acs.udel.edu