[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Anyone have instructions for do-it-yourself 150 MB tape backups?

dplatt@coherent.com (Dave Platt) (12/03/89)

In article <29631@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> korfhage@lanai.cs.ucla.edu () writes:

> I gather that some folks have put together their own 150 MB tape backups.
> Are any of these folks willing to write down instructions and parts lists
> and post it for the benefit of the rest of the net? I would like to know
> how to do it, and I suspect that others would, too.

I'll probably take a crack at this during the next couple of weeks...
--
Dave Platt                                             VOICE: (415) 493-8805
  UUCP: ...!{ames,apple,uunet}!coherent!dplatt   DOMAIN: dplatt@coherent.com