[comp.sys.mac.hardware] IIci and internal HD Cable ?

18215MES@MSU.BITNET (12/04/89)

A few weeks ago, some folks posted a notice that the IIci needs a
non-standard (or at least a different) cable to connect internally
to the IIci. Does anyone know if companies who are selling internal
hard disks for the IIci are aware of this now? and are they providing
the proper cable for the IIci? Any extra cost if so?
Thanks, Mark Sartor, MSU College of Agriculture, E. lansing Mi.
 (18215mes@MSU.bitnet)

kingman@tci.bell-atl.com (Matt Kingman) (12/05/89)

18215MES@MSU.BITNET writes:

>A few weeks ago, some folks posted a notice that the IIci needs a
>non-standard (or at least a different) cable to connect internally
>to the IIci. Does anyone know if companies who are selling internal
>hard disks for the IIci are aware of this now? and are they providing
>the proper cable for the IIci? Any extra cost if so?
>Thanks, Mark Sartor, MSU College of Agriculture, E. lansing Mi.
> (18215mes@MSU.bitnet)

Microtech provides the correct cable if you buy an internal drive for
a IIci.  It's included in the price of the drive.

/Matt
--
Matt Kingman  Technology Concepts Inc.  Sudbury, MA.  (508)443-7311
      ...!uunet!tci!kingman         kingman@tci.bell-atl.com