[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Mac Enhancer

wlw2286@ultb.isc.rit.edu (W.L. Ware) (01/18/90)

I have recently learned of a device called the "Mac Enhancer" which was
designed by Microsoft then sold to a company in Hawaii. I have searched
my Mac magazines back as far as I can and would like to know if any of
you have one (that you would be willinhg to part with) or know the name
of a place where I can get one.
 Lance

*W.L.Ware                                             LANCEWARE SYSTEMS*
*WLW2286%ritvax.cunyvm.cuny.edu                    Value Added reseller*
*WLW2286%ultb.isc.rit.edu                          Mac and IBM Access. *

kenh@pogo.WV.TEK.COM (Ken Hillen) (01/18/90)

In article <1941@ultb.isc.rit.edu> wlw2286@ultb.isc.rit.edu (W.L. Ware) writes:
>I have recently learned of a device called the "Mac Enhancer" which was
>designed by Microsoft then sold to a company in Hawaii. I have searched
>my Mac magazines back as far as I can and would like to know if any of
>you have one (that you would be willinhg to part with) or know the name
>of a place where I can get one.
> Lance

The company in Hawaii was called Softstyle, but their phone number no longer
exists, and directory assistance can not find a listing for them.  Let me know
if anyone any further information as I have one of these things and have been
trying (unsuccessfully) to get it work with a Mac II.  It worked fine with a
Mac Plus.

Ken Hillen