[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Can HP DeskWriter do labels?

erik@hpsad.HP.COM (Erik Kilk) (01/13/90)

Has anyone tried, or does HP not-recommend, printing labels on the
DeskWriter?

I've heard of labels for laser printers, would this be my best bet?

Erik Kilk

aoki@husc8.HARVARD.EDU (Edwin Aoki) (01/20/90)

In article <10090002@hpsad.HP.COM> erik@hpsad.HP.COM (Erik Kilk) writes:

>Has anyone tried, or does HP not-recommend, printing labels on the
>DeskWriter?
>
>I've heard of labels for laser printers, would this be my best bet?
>
>Erik Kilk

I've printed labels on the DeskWriter, and they've turned out fine,
but for the time being, the ink is still water-soluable, so you might
watch ou;t for anything that gets wet....

(DeskWriter + ATM is a GREAT combination)

-Ed.

aoki@husc8.harvard.edu            "Signature?"
aoki@husc8.bitnet