[comp.sys.mac.hardware] DESKWRITER

lito@psuecl.bitnet (02/04/90)

hi,

i recently recieved my deskwriter and love it's performance.

i just have one problem, on dark areas the paper i'm using gets
saturated with ink and the discrete dots start to run together.

any suggestions on what type of paper i should use??

lito lucena
lito@ecl.psu.edu

MARCELO@phoenix.princeton.edu (MARCELO) (02/08/90)

In article <83375@psuecl.bitnet> lito@psuecl.bitnet writes:
> i recently recieved my deskwriter and love it's performance.
>
> i just have one problem, on dark areas the paper i'm using gets
> saturated with ink and the discrete dots start to run together.
>
> any suggestions on what type of paper i should use??

Maybe you should try a LaserWriter II .. No, seriously I have the same
problem with my DW and changing the paper type doesn't seem to help when
you have a dark area that needs to be printed ..