[comp.sys.mac.hardware] 800K internal floppy drive FOR

Adam.Frix@p2.f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Adam Frix) (02/18/90)

Ali Keshavarz (02/15/90) writes:

> This is a brand new drive out of my two floppy SE.  I took it out
> to put a hard disk in.

My question is, why?  There are any number of third party hard drives
that fit on top of the two floppies in an SE.  And believe me, two
floppies can be a nice thing, and sometimes are indispensable.  Like
when your HD goes hooey, won't start up, and you need to mount a full
startup disk AND a diagnostic disk of some sort.  (Trust me--I once
owned a Jasmine DD45 [Rodime] and a one floppy Plus.  :-))

--
Adam Frix via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200.2!Adam.Frix