[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Apple Monochrome Monitor with SE

unhd (Operator PRIVILEGED Account) (02/27/90)

I recently upgraded my Mac II to 8-bit color and now have a 12" Apple
monochrome monitor that I would like to attach to my SE.  What companies
make boards for this setup?  Any information would be most helpful.
Thanks in advance.

_____
Thomas J. Baker                                     USENET: uunet!unhd!tjb
Computing and Information Services                  BITNET:
T_BAKER@UNHH.BITNET
Kingsbury Hall, University of New Hampshire         Future:
tjb@unhd.unh.edu
Durham, NH 03824                                    Voice: (603) 862-4490

                 "Some people like gym shoes, I like BMW's..."
_____

gordon@milton.acs.washington.edu (Gordon Davisson) (03/04/90)

In article <1990Feb27.152510.27899@uunet!unhd> operator@unhd.ogi.edu writes:
>I recently upgraded my Mac II to 8-bit color and now have a 12" Apple
>monochrome monitor that I would like to attach to my SE.  What companies
>make boards for this setup?  Any information would be most helpful.
>Thanks in advance.

Lapis Technologies makes a card (the DisplayServer SE) that'll drive a
wide variety of monitors, including the Apple monochrome.  Their address
is:
	Lapis Technologies, Inc.
	1210 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 100
	Alameda, CA 94501