[comp.sys.mac.hardware] FORSALE: 19" Mono Monitor for MacII

yerga@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Chris Yerga) (03/05/90)

Sigma Designs LazerView Monitor w/ video card.

In Hi-Res mode (1664x1200) this monitor will display 4 million
pixels, for you CAD types. I prefer to use it in the 1 million
pixel mode.

Comes with the requisite whizzo-CDEV to control it. All in all
it's a nice monitor. I'm selling it to finance a trip to Europe.

List is $2499. Make me an offer around $1000 and we can talk.

Chris Yerga			|
The Nude House of Wacky People	|   "Give me Anchor Liberty or
yerga@cory.berkeley.edu		|         give me death."
415-420-0883			|

philip@Kermit.Stanford.EDU (Philip Machanick) (03/05/90)

In article <22609@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU>, yerga@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Chris
Yerga) writes:
> Sigma Designs LazerView Monitor w/ video card.
>
> In Hi-Res mode (1664x1200) this monitor will display 4 million
> pixels, for you CAD types. I prefer to use it in the 1 million
> pixel mode.
Uh, isn't 1664x1200 more like 2 million (excuse my ignorance)?

Philip Machanick
philip@pescadero.stanford.edu