[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Thomas Register

In article <EMV.90Mar10002741@stag.math.lsa.umich.edu> emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) writes:
>>  ... Rodime does not appear in Thomas's Register.
>
>... what I'm more interested in is, what is this Thomas's Register
>document, and how do I get my hands on one?  I assume it's some kind of
>compendium of drive info.

The Thomas Register (no "'s", I think) is a reference listing of US
manufacturers.  Not just disk manufacturers or computer manufacturers,
*all* manufacturers.  It's enormous and very expensive.  Most good
libraries have it.  The technical content is nil. :-)
--
MSDOS, abbrev:  Maybe SomeDay |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
an Operating System.          | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry@zoo.toronto.edu