[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Portable Mac Hard Drive?

DSB100@psuvm.psu.edu (David Barr) (04/11/90)

I've heard that there exists a hard drive that is truely portable for a
Mac.  Has anyone seen it?  Do you know where I can get one?

Please reply via mail.      Thanks

jjw7384@ultb.isc.rit.edu (Jeff Wasilko) (04/13/90)

In article <90100.174154DSB100@psuvm.psu.edu> DSB100@psuvm.psu.edu (David Barr) writes:
>I've heard that there exists a hard drive that is truely portable for a
>Mac.  Has anyone seen it?  Do you know where I can get one?

Micronet makes a line of drives (and tape backup units) that can be
powered from the floppy port. They also sell a battery pack that can be
used to power the drive with a Portable.

Jeff

--
| RIT VAX/VMS Systems: |     Jeff Wasilko     |     RIT Ultrix Systems:     |
|BITNET: jjw7384@ritvax+----------------------+INET:jjw7384@ultb.isc.rit.edu|
|INTERNET: jjw7384@isc.rit.edu                |'claimer: No one cares.      |