[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Looking for OMTI controller

jeffn@nuchat.UUCP (Jeff Noxon) (05/03/90)

I have an OMTI 3100 st-506 to SCSI converter board which is not working.
The following address I have for OMTI,

  OMTI
  Scientific Microsystems
  339 N. Bernardo Ave
  Mountain View, CA  94039

has no phone number listed.  This leads me to believe they are out of
business.  If anyone has their current phone number or address, OR a
working OMTI 3100, 3120A, 3127A, or 7250 and wants to sell it for a decent
price please let me know by E-Mail.

Jeff

leburg@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Brian Pierson) (05/03/90)

In article <22484@nuchat.UUCP> jeffn@nuchat.UUCP (Jeff Noxon) writes:
>I have an OMTI 3100 st-506 to SCSI converter board which is not working.
>The following address I have for OMTI,
>
>  OMTI
>  Scientific Microsystems
>  339 N. Bernardo Ave
>  Mountain View, CA  94039

 Jeff,

	I talked to them back in Nov. It took quite alot to track down
their number. If i can find it I will pass it along if you would send me your
e-mail address(replying to your message bounced). When I talked to them about
the 3100, they said that they no longer make it.

Brian Pierson pierson @zeus.mgmt.purdue.edu