[comp.sys.mac.hardware] SCSI color card? also Switchboard info

binder@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Tim Binder) (05/30/90)

I've heard talk of a SCSI-connected color card that I could possibly use on
my Mac+. Does anyone know anything about this?

Also, while I have your attention, does anyone know if the Datadesk Switchboard
will work on both Mac+ & ADB Macs?

Thanks,
Tim

| Timothy Mark Binder      | At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop |
| Computing Coordinator    | you  at a  moment's  notice.  Have a  nice day. |
| Van Pelt College House   |-------------------------------------------------|
| University of Pennsylvania      | Disclaimer: Nobody tells this university |
| (Yes, I'm only a student here.) | what to think, least of all us students. |

kevin@gtisqr.uucp (Kevin Bagley) (05/31/90)

In article <25348@netnews.upenn.edu> binder@eniac.seas.upenn.edu.UUCP (Tim Binder) writes:
>I've heard talk of a SCSI-connected color card that I could possibly use on
>my Mac+. Does anyone know anything about this?

It's called SCSI-Graph and it has been advertised in MacUser. I don't
know anything of it's performance, other than what they said in the
ad. No prices, no speed claims, etc.  I am equally curious about this.
Has anybody seen SCSI-Graph in action?  What's it cost? How is it's
performance?

>Also, while I have your attention, does anyone know if the Datadesk Switchboard
>will work on both Mac+ & ADB Macs?

	Don't know.

--
 _____  Kevin Bagley   Global Tech. Int'l Inc., Mukilteo WA 98275  206-742-9111
  )___)  _    _   _    UUCP: {smart-host}!gtisqr!kevin