[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Macintosh Repair secrets book?

pfr654@csc.anu.oz (06/05/90)

G'day from Canberra, Australia

Lee Phillips wrote

>In article <8May1990183833154@BLEKUL11.BITNET> GUTEST4@BLEKUL11.BITNET
writes:
>>I'm looking to install a fan in my Mac+. It should be quiet and cheap.
>I followed the instructions in Larry Pina's book, _Macintosh Repair
>and Upgrade Secrets_, and now I have an internal fan, total cost
>before, total time will be < 15 minutes.

Could you email me the ISBN number of this book? Or else put the various
details on the net? It sounds like it has some great info, but I don't know
how to get it.

Phil Ryan                                         * No matter where
DSTO Cadet Research Student                       *  you go...
ANU Department of Physics and Theoretical Physics *
Canberra, Australia                               *... there you are.
pfr654@csc.anu.oz                                 *
phone:(61-6) 249 4678                             *  Buckaroo Banzai

omh@cs.brown.edu (Owen M. Hartnett) (06/06/90)

Macintosh Repair & Upgrade Secrets, Howard W. Sams & Co. a Division
of MacMillan.  Author: Larry Pina  ISBN 0-672-48452-8

Owen Hartnett				omh@cs.brown.edu.CSNET
Brown University Computer Science	omh@cs.brown.edu
					uunet!brunix!omh
"Don't wait up for me tonight because I won't be home for a month."