[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Where can I get Epson printer drivers?

jfbruno@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John Bruno) (06/08/90)

I've seen a printer driver for the Epson LQ printer, but are there any
available for MX-80's (with graphics)? Does anyone know of an FTP site
that would have it?

Thanks,
---jb

finn@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Mike Finn ) (06/11/90)

In article <3674@rodan.acs.syr.edu> jfbruno@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John Bruno) writes:
>I've seen a printer driver for the Epson LQ printer, but are there any
>available for MX-80's (with graphics)? Does anyone know of an FTP site
>that would have it?
>
>Thanks,
>---jb

I don't know if there's any ftp'able, but Epson sells mac drivers for its
printers. You should be able to just call and order from them.

Mike Finn / Nuclear Physics Laboratory/ University of Illinois
finn@uinpla.npl.uiuc.edu

yahnke@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Ross Yahnke, MACC) (06/11/90)

In article <3674@rodan.acs.syr.edu>, jfbruno@rodan.acs.syr.edu (John Bruno) writes...
-I've seen a printer driver for the Epson LQ printer, but are there any
-available for MX-80's (with graphics)? Does anyone know of an FTP site
-that would have it?

Check out the PrintLink collection from GDT Softworks. They provide
drivers for Epson printers.

>>> yahnke@macc.wisc.edu <<<