[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Ehman Portrait Monitor

ghh@clarity.Princeton.EDU (Gilbert Harman) (07/12/90)

Has anyone tried the new Ehman 15 inch portrait monitor?
According to the July 10th MacWeek, it sells for $499
including a video card for the Mac II, SE or SE/30, which is
much cheaper than the Apple portrait monitor.

--
		       Gilbert Harman
                       Princeton University Cognitive Science Laboratory

		       ghh@clarity.princeton.edu
		       HARMAN@PUCC.BITNET

ghh@clarity.Princeton.EDU (Gilbert Harman) (07/16/90)

In article <GHH.90Jul11145215@clarity.princeton.edu> I wrote:

>Has anyone tried the new Ehman 15 inch portrait monitor?
>According to the July 10th MacWeek, it sells for $499
>including a video card for the Mac II, SE or SE/30, which is
>much cheaper than the Apple portrait monitor.

No one has responded who has used this monitor.  So, I guess
prudence dictates sticking with the Apple portrait
monitor...

--

Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org (Leo Bores) (07/21/90)

In an article of <16 Jul 90 16:01:18 GMT>, ghh@clarity.Princeton.EDU (Gilbert
Harman) writes:

 GH>>Has anyone tried the new Ehman 15 inch portrait monitor?
 GH>>According to the July 10th MacWeek, it sells for $499
 GH>>including a video card for the Mac II, SE or SE/30, which is
 GH>>much cheaper than the Apple portrait monitor.
 GH>
 GH>No one has responded who has used this monitor.  So, I guess
 GH>prudence dictates sticking with the Apple portrait
 GH>monitor...

Probably because it makes more sense to spend a few more dollars for the
two-pwger - which has gotten rave reviews.

Leo Bores, M.D.

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!14!Leo.Bores
Internet: Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org