[comp.sys.mac.hardware] LaserWriter IINTX ROM ver?

bary1@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (07/17/90)

Is there any easy way to tell what ROM version is in our LaserWriter IINTX?
It was purchased early in May and may not have the new ROM that was being
installed about that time.

ngg@bridge2.ESD.3Com.COM (Norman Goodger) (07/24/90)

In article <4667.26a1ed0f@vax5.cit.cornell.edu> bary1@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:
>Is there any easy way to tell what ROM version is in our LaserWriter IINTX?
>It was purchased early in May and may not have the new ROM that was being
>installed about that time.

		The only utility that I know that will interogate the
		LaserWriter and give you some status info is the
		LaserStatus DA and I think Widgets duplicates some
		of those features. These utilities come with DiskTop
		if I recall correctly. They do some other handy things
		as well...

--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-SysOp FreeSoft RT - GEnie.