[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Cheap memory?

mats@bio.embnet.se (Mats Sundvall) (09/03/90)

So, here we go again,

where can I buy the cheapest memory for my Mac and my NTX laser. I prefere
to pay some dollars more if it is a reliable company.

	Mats Sundvall
	University of Uppsala
	Sweden

knighton@Oswego.EDU (Robert Knighton) (09/05/90)

In article <1990Sep3.172729.64@bio.embnet.se> mats@bio.embnet.se (Mats Sundvall) writes:

>So, here we go again,
>
>where can I buy the cheapest memory for my Mac and my NTX laser. I prefere
>to pay some dollars more if it is a reliable company.
>
>	Mats Sundvall
>	University of Uppsala
>	Sweden

Call The Technology Works in Texas, USA.  I don't have their address on me,
but you can find their adds in MacUser and MacWorld magazines.  The latest
pricing (2 1/2 weeks old) was US $55/Meg educational and ~$60 for everone else
for 70ns simms.  They have said that the prices were going to go up soon
so order quickly.  Technology Works has been used by our instructional
computing center for the last 4 years to add memory to our macs (170 of
them or so) and they come with a lifetime guaruntee.  Very good service
and support.

robert.
--
Robert Knighton			| Disclaimer: <insert standard one here>
knighton@oswego.oswego.edu	| Beat Murphy at his own game:

chma@iceman.jcu.oz (Michael Antolovich) (09/05/90)

In article <1990Sep4.203352.19632@oswego.Oswego.EDU> knighton@oswego.Oswego.EDU (Robert Knighton) writes:
>In article <1990Sep3.172729.64@bio.embnet.se> mats@bio.embnet.se (Mats Sundvall) writes:
>>
>>So, here we go again,
>>
>>where can I buy the cheapest memory for my Mac and my NTX laser. I prefere
>>to pay some dollars more if it is a reliable company.
>>
>>	Mats Sundvall
>>	University of Uppsala
>>	Sweden

	While we're at it, what are the cheapest 4 Meg SIMMS around (are there
size problems (ie dimensions) with the SE30 ?)
						Michael.

Sometimes a little extra is all that is needed.