[comp.sys.mac.hardware] 62MHz Macintosh?

talcott@nunki.usc.edu (Adam Talcott) (09/04/90)

In MacUser's October 1990 Rumor Manager, the author alludes to a 62MHz
Macintosh that is going to be released soon.  Does anyone have anymore
information on this machine?  Thanks for the help...

--
| Adam Talcott                               | Not a bad bit of rescuing,    |
| talcott@nunki.usc.edu                      | huh?  You know, sometimes I   |

rad@genco.uucp (Bob Daniel) (09/06/90)

In article <11817@chaph.usc.edu> talcott@nunki.usc.edu (Adam Talcott) writes:
>In MacUser's October 1990 Rumor Manager, the author alludes to a 62MHz
>Macintosh that is going to be released soon.  Does anyone have anymore
>information on this machine?  Thanks for the help...

This comes from the same rumor manager that said Radio Shack is coming out
with a Mac compatible back in April.  Mac RS, I believe?  Sounds like
tabloid kind of stuff.

geoff@pmafire.UUCP (Geoff Allen) (09/08/90)

rad@genco. (Bob Daniel) writes:
|In article <11817@chaph.usc.edu> talcott@nunki.usc.edu (Adam Talcott) writes:
|>In MacUser's October 1990 Rumor Manager, the author alludes to a 62MHz
|>Macintosh that is going to be released soon.  Does anyone have anymore
|>information on this machine?  Thanks for the help...
|
|This comes from the same rumor manager that said Radio Shack is coming out
|with a Mac compatible back in April.  Mac RS, I believe?  Sounds like
|tabloid kind of stuff.

And don't forget the Apple mainframe (AppleTree) from this summer!

I'd take anything in the Rumor Manager with dozens of grains of salt.