[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Help! Dead Mac!

tres@virga.ucar.edu (Tres Hofmeister) (09/17/90)

	My father's old Macintosh ( 128K upgraded to 512Ke ) died recently -
no power supply output.  Any body got any great tips?  I recently purchased
Larry Pina's "Macintosh Repair and Upgrade Secrets", got a bit of info, but
am not clear on whether or not replacing the two "main" zener diodes on the
power supply board will do the trick - they may not be getting any voltage
in the first place, by the look of things.  Any pointers or suggestions
would be welcome.  Thanks!

--
Tres Hofmeister
tres@ncar.ucar.edu