[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Magnovox Professional/ Micron XCeed??

chee77@jetson.uh.edu (09/22/90)

I would like to save some money on the monitor for my mac II. I have seen
the Magnovox Professional monitor with the Micron XCeed video card for
$700. Clearly, the price is right, but buying one sight unseen is a little
unnerving.

So, has anyone used/seen either the display or the micron card?
Thanks in advance,

Fred Schulz

isle@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Ken Hancock) (09/22/90)

In article <6994.26fa6f1c@jetson.uh.edu> chee77@jetson.uh.edu writes:
>I would like to save some money on the monitor for my mac II. I have seen
>the Magnovox Professional monitor with the Micron XCeed video card for
>$700. Clearly, the price is right, but buying one sight unseen is a little
>unnerving.
>
>So, has anyone used/seen either the display or the micron card?
>Thanks in advance,

I'm using the same combination here (for an SE/30) and am very happy with it.
I got mine for $760 as a MacWorld show special through MacConnection.
As far as I'm concerned for the price, it's definitely a nice setup.
Not as nice as an Apple RGB, but hey...

Ken

--
Ken Hancock                   | This account needs a new home in MA...
Isle Systems                  | Can you provide a link for it?