[comp.sys.mac.hardware] 1.44 MB Floppy Drive

Garance_Drosehn@mts.rpi.edu (Garance Drosehn) (10/02/90)

In article <1990Oct1.200202.19877@zip.eecs.umich.edu>
           arie@dip.eecs.umich.edu (Arie Covrigaru) writes:
> I am interested in buying an external FDHD and I couldn't find any recent
> reviews in the Mac magazines.  Can you people post or mail your
> recommendations for a reliable external 1.44 MB floppy drive?

I'm also thinking of buying one of these sometime soon, so I'd be
interested in any info.  Anyone have the drive from Applied Engineering,
or are the drives from Connect (*?) better buys?  Any other companies make
1.44 (or better) floppy drives?

* -> I'm not at home, so I don't have the catalog, so I may have the name
wrong here.  It's the company that has something called Rapport, I think.

Garance_Drosehn@mts.rpi.edu
ITS Systems Programmer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY.  USA