but with no good results like 512 kb RAM or zzzzummmm.
From: torstein@forit.uit.no (Torstein Meyer)

Any advice are welcome !

Torstein Meyer
Systems Consultant
FORUT (Reasearch Institute, Tromso, Norway)
torstein@forit.uit.no	torstein.meyer@itek.forut.no

torstein@forit.uit.no (Torstein Meyer) (10/31/90)

In <torstein.656691864@forit.uit.no> torstein@forit.uit.no (Torstein Meyer) writes:

>Any advice are welcome !

>Torstein Meyer
>Systems Consultant
>FORUT (Reasearch Institute, Tromso, Norway)
>torstein@forit.uit.no	torstein.meyer@itek.forut.no

A Brief Summary compiled by Tortein Meyer
Says Gordon Davisson at Westwind Computing : The jumper block should either be
removed completely, or set so that it isn't connecting any of the pins together
(I usually hang it sideways off the middle pin).

Says Clark Anderson at PCB Software Tools : I recently installed (2) 1Mb SIMMs
(80ns) by removing the two low density SIMMs. The silkscreen on the motherboard
is wrong. Take the jumper off completely for a 4 or 2.5 meg configuration.

Says Roman Kanala, University of Geneva : On 2.5 or 4 Mb Mac configurations both
jumpers (or resistors on older MacSEs) should be set free. If in doubt, check
with Tech. Note 176, Macintosh Memory Configurations, Apple Developer Technical
Support. You can get it if you if you are registered as developer, or if you are
memeber of APDA (Apple Prog's and Developer's Association, Apple Computer Inc.,
20525 Mariani Ave., M/S 33-G, Cupertino, CA 95014, voice (408) 562-3910,
fax (408) 562-3971, AppleLink APDA, Internet APDA@applel