[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Imagewriter II will have Appletalk?

jdsb@coachk.egr.duke.edu (John D. S. Babcock) (11/06/90)

What changes have been made to the Imagewriter II over the last year?
I heard rumor that Apple might build appletalk into all Imagewriter II's
in the future.  Is this something I should wait for?  Or should I not
hold my breath?
     Thanks!
J. D. Sterling Babcock             Duke University Electrical Engineering
jdsb@dukee.egr.duke.edu            Mail answers are appreciated, but I
att!egr.duke.edu!jdsb              also read the group.

In article <1172@cameron.egr.duke.edu> jdsb@coachk.egr.duke.edu (John D. S. Babcock) writes:
>What changes have been made to the Imagewriter II over the last year?
>I heard rumor that Apple might build appletalk into all Imagewriter II's
>in the future.  Is this something I should wait for?  Or should I not
>hold my breath?

As far as I can tell, an Imagewriter II is an Imagewriter II is an
Imagewriter II.  A few parts seem to have been changed from metal to plastic,
but nothing that seems to make any difference from the users point of
view.

Tax the rich, and feed the poor -- until there are, rich no more.

derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) (11/07/90)

>>What changes have been made to the Imagewriter II over the last year?

I keep reading that a new Imagewriter in on the horizon but I have
not seen hide-nor-hair of it yet.  Anyone else have any news?
--
=       John DeRosa, Motorola, Inc, Cellular Infrastructure Group          =
= e-mail:    ...uunet!motcid!derosaj, motcid!derosaj@uunet.uu.net          =