[comp.sys.mac.hardware] CAChe and M88K......

andrewn@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Andrew D Nimmo) (11/12/90)

Thanks to everyone who responded, email or news, to my request for info,
re. CAChe.  The group at Sussex find it very useful, and are glad to
hear of the Tektronix CAChe Group continued support.

Regards,

Andrew D. Nimmo

bernhold@qtp.ufl.edu (David E. Bernholdt) (11/14/90)

In article <3781@syma.sussex.ac.uk> andrewn@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Andrew D Nimmo) writes:
>Thanks to everyone who responded, email or news, to my request for info,
>re. CAChe.  The group at Sussex find it very useful, and are glad to
>hear of the Tektronix CAChe Group continued support.

I'll add a postscript to this thread, which is part of an email
message I received from a friend in the CAChe Group:

--
David Bernholdt			bernhold@qtp.ufl.edu
Quantum Theory Project		bernhold@ufpine.bitnet