[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Apple HD SC Setup Interleave?

derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) (11/13/90)

It would appear that the Apple supplied tool HD SC Setup,
automatically knows what computer the drive is being
initialized from so that it can set the proper interleave.

My question is, how do you bypass the default interleave?
I know that I read how it could be done but I cannot remember
the keyboard combination to do it.

Thanks.
--
=       John DeRosa, Motorola, Inc, Cellular Infrastructure Group          =
= e-mail:    ...uunet!motcid!derosaj, motcid!derosaj@uunet.uu.net          =

roland@dna.lth.se (Roland Mansson) (11/15/90)

In article <5189@crystal9.UUCP> derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) writes:
>It would appear that the Apple supplied tool HD SC Setup,
>automatically knows what computer the drive is being
>initialized from so that it can set the proper interleave.
>
>My question is, how do you bypass the default interleave?
>I know that I read how it could be done but I cannot remember
>the keyboard combination to do it.

Try command-I in the main dialog.
--
Roland Mansson, Lund University Computing Center, Box 783, S220 07 Lund, Sweden
Phone: +46-46107436   Fax: +46-46138225   Bitnet: roland_m@seldc52