[net.columbia] Appropriate Subject/Newsgroups

mdb@aicchi.UUCP (Blackwell) (03/06/86)

The following was posted under the subject
	SPACE SHUTTLE CHILDRENS FUND
in the news group
	NET.COLUMBIA

In article <322@ptsfb.UUCP> che@ptsfb.UUCP (Mitch Che) writes:
>In article <558@mmm.UUCP> allen@mmm.UUCP (Kurt Allen) writes:
>>
>>	All in all I really am getting very tired of the emotional attitude
>>	that people on this net and in the press are taking. The people
>>	in 51L were very aware of the dangers involved and took necessary
>>	precautions. Isnt it time for the rest of us to take the same attitude
>>	and quit being overly dramatic at a simple fact of life - people die ?
>>
>Oh? It is the nature of most of us to treat death rather "dramatically"
>with services, memorials, etc.  I respect your opinion to ignore this,
>but my attitude is somewhat different.  To paraphrase: "You see,
>Mr. Allen, I would insist on a decent burial even if it were your
>body lying back there."
>
>--
>Mitch Che
>Pacific Bell
>---------------------------------------
>disclaimer, disclaimer, disclaimer, too
>(415) 823-2438
>uucp: {ihnp4,dual}!ptsfa!ptsfb!che

	I thinks its kind of pushing it to say that this train of thought
belongs under either category.  I, for one, would appreciate the content
of an article matching the subject and newsgroup.  I am ***very*** tired
of seeing an interesting subject: line, printing the next full page
(@ 1200 baud), and finding not only that it doesn't have anything to do
with the subject, but that it is not worth reading at all!!!

<<<emalf>>>

				--Mike Blackwell
				..ihnp4!aicchi!mdb

Disclaimer:  The above is only my opinion.  Those who like my use it freely,
(as long as my name is *not* attached to it :-).  Those who don't, read the
SYSV Admin. Ref. Man:  NULL(7).