[comp.sys.mac.hardware] IIsi memory installation.

bill@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu (Bill Roth) (11/29/90)

  Can someone please direct me to information regarding installing
new memory on a IIsi? I want to upgrade a newly prurchased machine
to 5meg using 80ns RAM from an aging Plus. Either a pointer to
the information ot the actual info would be helpful.

Bill Roth,  University of Wisconsin Physical Sciences Laboratory
email: bill@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu bill@wiscpsl.bitnet   /  (608)-873-6651

mfn@cbnewsi.att.com (mark nettleingham) (11/29/90)

In article <1990Nov28.161733.7385@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu>, bill@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu (Bill Roth) writes:

>   Can someone please direct me to information regarding installing
> new memory on a IIsi? I want to upgrade a newly prurchased machine
> to 5meg using 80ns RAM from an aging Plus. Either a pointer to
> the information ot the actual info would be helpful.

	I also would like this information, please.

	Thanks
	Mark Nettleingham
	...!att!probe!markn