[comp.sys.mac.hardware] NUBUS Prototyping Card

badger@ibmpcug.co.uk (David Johnson) (12/21/90)

I am looking for a source of a NUBUS prototyping card which has bus
addressing/control logic on board.

The board should also be capable of accepting wirewrapped pins.

Does such a beast exist out there?

Thanks in advance

Dave Johnson, Parallax Solutions Ltd

Tel: +44 203 641982
Fax: +44 203 716167

email badger@uk.co.ibmpc-ug
--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not

wayne@helix.nih.gov (Wayne Rasband) (12/22/90)

In article <1990Dec21.001034.27990@ibmpcug.co.uk> badger@ibmpcug.co.uk
(David Johnson) writes:

> I am looking for a source of a NUBUS prototyping card which has bus
> addressing/control logic on board.
> The board should also be capable of accepting wirewrapped pins.
> Does such a beast exist out there?

Creative Solutions in Rockville, MD has NuBus prototyping cards. Their
number is 1-800-367-8465.

--wayne

bell@pyro.ei.dupont.com (Mike Bell) (12/22/90)

In article <1990Dec21.001034.27990@ibmpcug.co.uk> badger@ibmpcug.co.uk (David Johnson) writes:
>I am looking for a source of a NUBUS prototyping card which has bus
>addressing/control logic on board.
>
>The board should also be capable of accepting wirewrapped pins.
>
>Does such a beast exist out there?
>

>Thanks in advance
>

>Dave Johnson, Parallax Solutions Ltd
>
>Tel: +44 203 641982
>Fax: +44 203 716167
>
>email badger@uk.co.ibmpc-ug
>--
>Automatic Disclaimer:
>The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not
>represent the views of the IBM PC User Group.
>--

  By far the best card is sold by Creative Solutions. I dont have their Number
but they do advertise in MacTutor and MacUser.

	Mike

Mike Bell                                Internet: bell@opus.wizards.dupont.com
Senior Engineer                          CSNet: BELLMA%ESVAX@dupont.com
DuPont CR&D  				 Applelink: D2747
Advanced Computer Technology Group

    MacBLITZ..... When you feel the need for speed..........