[comp.sys.mac.hardware] programming switches

ephrem@hardy.u.washington.edu (Bo Jackson) (01/03/91)

Is there a difference between Macintosh Plus programmers switches and a
Macintosh SEs programmers switch? It seems that if I would to use my
Plus's switch on my SE I would have to put it not horizantal..... hmm.
Must it be installed a different way?

In article <13696@milton.u.washington.edu> ephrem@hardy.acs.washington.edu (Bo Jackson) writes:
>Is there a difference between Macintosh Plus programmers switches and a
>Macintosh SEs programmers switch? It seems that if I would to use my
>Plus's switch on my SE I would have to put it not horizantal..... hmm.
>Must it be installed a different way?

I believe the Mac SE and Mac Plus programmers switches are completely
different.  (note that the SE and II use the same switch, on the opposite
side and upside down...)