[comp.sys.mac.hardware] HP Deskjet for a 512k Mac

preston@LL.MIT.EDU (Steven Preston) (01/31/91)

I have a 512k mac that I am upgrading to a 512 KE (ie. I am replacing
the floppy drive and installing new OS roms).  What must I do
additionally to enable me to use a HP Deskjet printer?
--
Steve Preston
MIT Lincoln Labs

dlugose@uncecs.edu (Dan Dlugose) (01/31/91)

In article <9101301358.AA09404@LL.MIT.EDU> preston@LL.MIT.EDU (Steven Preston) writes:

>I have a 512k mac that I am upgrading to a 512 KE (ie. I am replacing
>the floppy drive and installing new OS roms).  What must I do
>additionally to enable me to use a HP Deskjet printer?
>--
1) A reminder to the poor that Mac 512's can use external 800K drives
without new ROMs by using the file "Hard Disk 20"

2) I am also interested in 512e --> HP Deskjet printer info.
--
Dan Dlugose
Internet: dlugose@uncecs.edu