[comp.sys.mac.hardware] LC -> VGA Video Cable

gaynor@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Jim Gaynor) (03/05/91)

In article <1991Mar1.173021.6417@leland.Stanford.EDU> schou@leland.Stanford.EDU (Scott Chou) writes:
>Also, has anyone seen or heard of a 3rd party big screen monochrome for the
>LC?  Or can that little slot even accommodate potential 3rd party video
>cards?

	Looking in Apple's "Intro News" flyer that came out in
January, I see that Dynamac, RasterOps, and Sigma Designs all have
video card products for the Mac LC.  I'm sure that in the intervening
2 months, plenty others have as well.  I'd pick up a recent copy of
MacUser or MacWorld - you're likely to find numerous ads.  But for now:

DynaMac:	(800) 234-2349
RasterOps:	(408) 562-4200
Sigma Designs:	(415) 770-0100

--
 Jim Gaynor - Systems Analyst 1        + "This is Serious.  He is Lost.
 The Ohio State University ACS-FM-OCES |  We must begin the Search at once."