	Please e-mail responses.  Thank you very much.
From: jp4@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (John Philip)

news@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (The Daily News) (04/10/90)

	Hi, I own a Mac+ and time has come for change.  I need something more
Date: 9 Apr 90 20:59:03 GMT
Sender: John Philip

powerful.  My dilemma:  Should I upgrade my Mac+ or sell it and get a new
computer altogether (something like an SE/30, through the university).  If I
should upgrade, where can I get decent chips and a good accelerator?  Keep in
mind that I have never opened up my Mac and would be hesitant (but not
unwilling) to open it up to install the Ram chips.  Also keep in mind that I am
a possible Comp Sci major who currently has to do a lot of word processing.  I
(like many other students) don't have much money to spend.  I have Hypercard
and ATM fontmanager so I need to have more than 1 MEG of memory so I can use
both at once.  Right now, ATM takes up so much memory that I have to turn it
off each time I need to use Hypercard (which is often).  If it helps, I also
have an Imagewriter II and a CMS 30MEG drive.
	Please e-mail responses.  Thank you very much.
From: jp4@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (John Philip)

From: jp4@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (John Philip)

From: jp4@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (John Philip)

From: jp4@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (John Philip)

dckim@mace.cc.purdue.edu (David Kim) (03/05/91)

	Hi, everybody....
	  I have a Mac SE/30 with 40 Mb internal and
	  8 Mb ( 80 ns) RAM..
	  And I was think of selling this. (remember just
	  thinking not selling yet)
	  But I have no idea how much I should ask for
	  this computer...
	  And I might add it is in very good condition.

					David Kim
					dckim@mace.cc.purdue.due