[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Please remove silly discussions

jcav@ellis.uchicago.edu (john cavallino) (03/07/91)

In article <1991Mar6.151545.22356@xn.ll.mit.edu> delaney@xn.ll.mit.edu (John R. Delaney) writes:
>This group is comp.sys.mac.HARDWARE. It is not the appropriate place for
>discussions of MS-DOS or alternate technology/marketing strategies for
>Apple. According to the guidelines,
>
>>This newsgroup is for discussing Macintosh hardware.  If you have a
>>question about your ImageWriter or want to know about upgrading the
>>memory in your Mac, this is the place.
>
>So please take all the drivel to some group to which the rest of us can
>un-subscribe, like comp.sys.mac.misc.

People, there exists a group called alt.religion.computers expressly to
contain such "discussions".  PLEASE use it.

--
John Cavallino                      |     EMail: jcav@midway.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago Hospitals     |    USMail: 5841 S. Maryland Ave, Box 145