[comp.sys.mac.hardware] SilverLining Question

chma@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Michael Antolovich) (03/05/91)

Hi again,
	 I bought a third party quantum drive which came bundled with
SilverLining.  Can I get an upgrade for this (I have the original disk
if that helps) ?
						Michael
PS the version I have is 5.18

\    Michael Antolovich in sunny North Queensland (where it's bloody hot!)    /
 \                         chma@marlin.jcu.edu.au                            /
  \_________________________________________________________________________/

jas@ISI.EDU (Jeff Sullivan) (03/07/91)

In article <1991Mar5.060148.11120@marlin.jcu.edu.au> chma@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Michael Antolovich) writes:

>Hi again,
>       I bought a third party quantum drive which came bundled with
>SilverLining.  Can I get an upgrade for this (I have the original disk
>if that helps) ?
>					      Michael
>PS the version I have is 5.18
>
>--
>\    Michael Antolovich in sunny North Queensland (where it's bloody hot!)    /
>\                         chma@marlin.jcu.edu.au                            /

You can get an upgrade of SilverLining by sending your original disk
and $25 to LaCie.  They have an 800 number you can call for the
address.  Call 800 information for the number (it's 999-something).

jas

Jeffrey A. Sullivan		| Senior Systems Programmer
jas@venera.isi.edu		| Information Sciences Institute
jas@isi.edu                    	| University of Southern California