[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Accelarators for the Classic

paixao@ug.cs.dal.ca (Nuno M. Paixao) (03/07/91)

I read here a few days ago that it was possible to accelerate a Classic. Does
anybody have any details about this. As I understood it when I first bought
my Classic, iw was not expandable except for RAM. Do these accelerators
take away this ability to expand my RAM. Any info would be approciated.

E-Mail replies please - Upon request, I'll post/E-Mail a summary.

				Thanks

				Nuno

--
*----------------------*---------------------------*------------------------*
|    Nuno M. Paixao    |    paixao@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    dexter@ac.dal.ca    |

kgg6822@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kingson Gunawan) (03/14/91)

paixao@ug.cs.dal.ca (Nuno M. Paixao) writes:

>I read here a few days ago that it was possible to accelerate a Classic. Does
>anybody have any details about this. As I understood it when I first bought
>my Classic, iw was not expandable except for RAM. Do these accelerators
>take away this ability to expand my RAM. Any info would be approciated.

I also need to know about the accelerator for the classic.
Please send me any info regarding this.

kingson@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu