[comp.sys.mac.hardware] I need a hard drive

dahla@yoda.byu.edu (03/16/91)

I'm looking for a cheap 105 Meg hard drive, or larger.  My budget is about
$340.  Let me know if you might have one lying around that you would like to
dispose of.
alex
dahla@yoda.byu.edu

basiji@milton.u.washington.edu (David Basiji) (03/17/91)

dahla@yoda.byu.edu writes:

>I'm looking for a cheap 105 Meg hard drive, or larger.  My budget is about
>$340.  Let me know if you might have one lying around that you would like to
>dispose of.
>alex
>dahla@yoda.byu.edu
Hard Drives International sells a Quantum 105 (19ms, external) with cables
and formatting software for $399.  The extra $60 will buy you a 2 year warranteeee/y (3 years with the proper credit card).

Basiji@u.washington.edu
.go macpro
go macpro

josip@src.umd.edu (Josip Loncaric) (03/20/91)

In article <18539@milton.u.washington.edu> basiji@milton.u.washington.edu (David Basiji) writes:
>dahla@yoda.byu.edu writes:
>

>>I'm looking for a cheap 105 Meg hard drive, or larger.  My budget is about
>>$340.  Let me know if you might have one lying around that you would like to
>>dispose of.
>>alex
>>dahla@yoda.byu.edu
>Hard Drives International sells a Quantum 105 (19ms, external) with cables
>and formatting software for $399.  The extra $60 will buy you a 2 year warranteeee/y (3 years with the proper credit card).
>
>Basiji@u.washington.edu
>.go macpro
>go macpro

HDI also offers internal version of the same drive for $349 (plus $15 shipping).
It comes with mounting bracket, internal cables, and formatting software.

--
Josip Loncaric / SRC / U. of Maryland / <josip@ra.src.umd.edu>
!            Today's Special: Opinions....$0.02 each         !