[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Where is INTERPOL?

hemstree@greyrock.mso.colostate.edu (Charles H. Hemstreet IV) (03/20/91)

We are having some hardware problems with our localtalk and we used to
have a program called INTERPOL that gave us information about all the
nodes on the localtalk.  We have called all over to get another copy
but nobody has seemed to have heard about it.  Is this program
shareware?  Does anyone know where I can get it?  Thanks for the
help...

Charles

--
!===========================================================================!
! Charles H. Hemstreet IV   ! internet: hemstree@greyrock.MSO.ColoState.Edu !

chuq@Apple.COM (Chuq Von Rospach, net.god {retired}) (03/20/91)

hemstree@greyrock.mso.colostate.edu (Charles H. Hemstreet IV) writes:

>We are having some hardware problems with our localtalk and we used to
>have a program called INTERPOL that gave us information about all the
>nodes on the localtalk.
>Is this program
>shareware?  Does anyone know where I can get it?

It's written by Apple and available through APDA. It's definitely not
freeware/shareware.

--
Chuq Von Rospach  >=<  chuq@apple.com  >=<  GEnie: CHUQ  >=<  AppleLink: CHUQ
     SFWA Nebula Awards Reports Editor    =+=    Editor, OtherRealms

Recommended reading: BONE DANCE by Emma Bull; BLIND JUSTICE by S.N. Lewitt;
SCIENCE FICTION IN THE REAL WORLD by Norman Spinrad