[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Mac LC 12" Color and "de facto" 13" standard

dbarron@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Dave) (03/24/91)

I'm looking into the Mac LC.  Someone informed me that since the older
Mac II's all had a "baseline" color monitor size of 12", a lot of color
applications assumed 13" to be a minimum size.  If I get the 12" monitor,
am I going to be unable to use color programs that would otherwise work
on a 13" color monitor?

Email is fine.

Thanks,
Dave
david.barron@dartmouth.edu

dbarron@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Dave) writes:

>I'm looking into the Mac LC.  Someone informed me that since the older
>Mac II's all had a "baseline" color monitor size of 12", a lot of color

                              oops, 13", I mean      ^^^

>applications assumed 13" to be a minimum size.  If I get the 12" monitor,
>am I going to be unable to use color programs that would otherwise work
>on a 13" color monitor?

>Email is fine.

>Thanks,
>Dave
>david.barron@dartmouth.edu

I wouldn't have bothered with the correction if I didn't think the error
made the original post rather confusing.

Sorry for wasting extra net.bandwith.
Dave
david.barron@dartmouth.edu