[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Virtual 2.0?

jp48+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jonathan Pace) (03/25/91)

   I've bought a Mac II system off another student and it came with the Virtual
memory software and PMMU chip.   The guy said that he thought the Virtual
software had been upgraded to version 2.0, but he wasn't sure.

   Is there a Virtual 2.0 for the Mac II?

Thanks for the help,

Jon Pace

wwtaroli@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Bill Taroli) (03/25/91)

In article <QbvGz5y00WB5I4qUgb@andrew.cmu.edu> jp48+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jonathan Pace) writes:

>   Is there a Virtual 2.0 for the Mac II?

I'm currently running it on an SE w/ a 68030. I assume that if you contact
Connectix, they could send an upgrade from your current version... you will
probably have to mail your master in, though.

Regards,

--
     Bill Taroli -- (315) 443-8067         | The only thing necessary for the|
____                                       | triumph of evil is for good men |

pj@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Paul Jacoby) (03/26/91)

Actually, there is now a version 2.0.3 for compatibility with the IIsi.  I'm
sure Connectix would upgrade you if you can prove you own the product.

INET: pj@pnet51.orb.mn.org   -OR-    pejacoby@3m.com

rand@merrimack.edu (03/27/91)

In article <4410@orbit.cts.com>, pj@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Paul Jacoby) writes:
> Actually, there is now a version 2.0.3 for compatibility with the IIsi.  I'm
> sure Connectix would upgrade you if you can prove you own the product.

If you call them and they see that you're a registered user they'll call you
back and upload it to you if you have a half-way decent communications
program.