[comp.sys.mac.hardware] mac 256k ram chips for sale

umnoor@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Nasir Ahmed Noor) (03/28/91)

i have fourr 256k ram chips for sale.  recently upgraded my mac+ to 4mb.
have these just sitting around.  not desperate to sell.
$125 obo for all four chips.
                          tai!

dbert@mole.gnu.ai.mit.edu (Douglas Siebert) (03/28/91)

In article <1991Mar27.170848.6393@ccu.umanitoba.ca> umnoor@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Nasir Ahmed Noor) writes:

>i have fourr 256k ram chips for sale.  recently upgraded my mac+ to 4mb.
>have these just sitting around.  not desperate to sell.
>$125 obo for all four chips.
>                          tai!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but those 256K SIMMS are essentially
worthless.  You might be lucky and get $10-$15 out of them from someone who
has a Mac in the SE/30 or II-class which has only four of the eight SIMM
slots filled and wants another meg.  Otherwise use them as Christmas tree
ornaments! :)

Doug Siebert                                     dbert@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MBA Student (2nd year)
The University of Iowa