[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Imagewriter II

erby@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us (Michael Erb) (02/11/91)

I am considering selling my Imagewriter II and purchasing a HP
Deskwriter.  What is a fair price to ask for the Imagewriter?

Mike

john@newave.UUCP (John A. Weeks III) (02/14/91)

In article <X4X7w1w162w@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us> erby@alchemy.tcnet.ithaca.ny.us (Michael Erb) writes:
> I am considering selling my Imagewriter II and purchasing a HP
> Deskwriter.  What is a fair price to ask for the Imagewriter?

If it is fairly clean, you can expect just under $300, based on
my experience.  I have sold a few recently for $275, and my brother
sold his for $300 with delivery included.

Some Apple dealers will sell Apple hardware on commision.  Many HCI
and Connecting Point affiliated dealers do this.

-john-

John A. Weeks III               (612) 942-6969               john@newave.mn.org
NeWave Communications                 ...uunet!rosevax!tcnet!wd0gol!newave!john

Steve Heckler (04/02/91)

Excellent condition Imagewriter II setup for sale.  Package includes:

Imagewriter II w/cable and manuals
Printer Stand
Dust Cover
500 Sheets high-quality Memorex paper

Price:  $200 (+ shipping if necessary)  (cheapest available for this setup new
is about $400, including tax and shipping)

If interested:  send e-mail to sheckler@leland.stanford.edu or call
415-497-0638

																																									Steve Heckler