[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Bug in my new LC!!!!!

mbrenton@ssdc (mike brenton) (03/29/91)

I've got a bug in my brand new LC.  I don't mean that there is something
wrong, it works great.  I mean that there is a family of frigging spiders
living in the damn CPU.  It was shipped to me via Virginia Tech.  What can
I do about this since it cant be good for the machine???????

tjferrar@mcs.drexel.edu (Jason Ferrara) (03/31/91)

In article <691@ssdc?> mbrenton@ssdc (mike brenton) writes:
>I've got a bug in my brand new LC.  I don't mean that there is something
>wrong, it works great.  I mean that there is a family of frigging spiders
>living in the damn CPU.  It was shipped to me via Virginia Tech.  What can
>I do about this since it cant be good for the machine???????

Open the machine up and brush the spiders out, or if you're feeling nasty,
vacuum them out. (Hey, I used to have mice living in a set of 8-inch floppy
drives).

- J
House of the Techno-Discordians

dlugose@uncecs.edu (Dan Dlugose) (04/02/91)

In article <1991Mar30.185522.19672@mcs.drexel.edu> tjferrar@mcs.drexel.edu (Jason Ferrara) writes:
>In article <691@ssdc?> mbrenton@ssdc (mike brenton) writes:
>>I've got a bug in my brand new LC.  I don't mean that there is something
>>wrong, it works great.  I mean that there is a family of frigging spiders
>>living in the damn CPU.  It was shipped to me via Virginia Tech.  What can
>>I do about this since it cant be good for the machine???????
>>
>Open the machine up and brush the spiders out, or if you're feeling nasty,
>vacuum them out. (Hey, I used to have mice living in a set of 8-inch floppy
>drives).
>
>- J
>House of the Techno-Discordians

  It seems odd that someone would ask for advice about spiders; but
here is my $.02:
   a)  What do those spiders eat?  Generally spiders eat samller
bugs.  Maybe the spiders are better than the alternatives, like
perhaps dust mites.  Or maybe they eat program bugs.
   b)  Remember that these sentient beings were undoubtably your
benefactors in a previous life.  Tell them politely that you have
found a nicer place for them to live...

Dan Dlugose
--
Dan Dlugose