[comp.sys.mac.hardware] Stylerwriter in Europe

logan@samba.acs.unc.edu (Logan Wilkins) (05/09/91)

:Hi
   What is needed to use a Stylewriter in France?  I see in the manual
that the Input Electrical Requirements are

                    "220V (+-10%), 48-52 Hz" for Europe
and the operating power consumption is "23W maximum at 220 V".

So what's it all mean.  What, if anything, special do I have to do
to use this beast over in France?  Thanks in advance,

Logan Wilkins
logan.mus@mhs.unc.edu
UNC Chapel Hill, Micro User Services

In article <logan.673723999@cumbia> logan@samba.acs.unc.edu (Logan Wilkins) writes:
>:Hi
>   What is needed to use a Stylewriter in France?  I see in the manual
>that the Input Electrical Requirements are
>
>                    "220V (+-10%), 48-52 Hz" for Europe
>and the operating power consumption is "23W maximum at 220 V".
>
>So what's it all mean.  What, if anything, special do I have to do
>to use this beast over in France?  Thanks in advance,

At most, you will need a new power cube-- the stylewriter itself takes DC.