[comp.sys.mac.hardware] What causes screen edge to sqwunge in?

bsk@leland.Stanford.EDU (Brian Keller) (05/22/91)

My SE/30 is starting to have weird effects along the sides of the screen
when windows are opened and closed and especially when text is selected
in a window.  I hope it's not the analog board AGAIN.  Thanks in advance.

Brian Keller
bsk@sun-valley.stanford.edu

burchil@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Charles Andrew Burchill) (05/22/91)

In <1991May21.192840.24811@leland.Stanford.EDU> bsk@leland.Stanford.EDU (Brian Keller) writes:

>My SE/30 is starting to have weird effects along the sides of the screen
>when windows are opened and closed and especially when text is selected
>in a window.  I hope it's not the analog board AGAIN.  Thanks in advance.

>Brian Keller

By saying that "I hope its nto the analog board" I assume you've had this
problem before.  I have seen this occur on several "classic" (not the new
machine but shape) macitosh computers when the power supply is about
to give up the ghost.

Charles.