[fa.info-vax] 8086 Cross Assemblers

info-vax (02/28/83)

>From GEOFF@SRI-CSL  Sun Feb 27 17:23:23 1983
To: info-micro@Brl
Cc: info-vax@Snl
Via:  UCF-CS; 7 Jan 83 6:41-EST
Remailed-Date: 27 Feb 1983 0857-PST
Remailed-From: the tty of Geoffrey S. Goodfellow  <Geoff5 at SRI-CSL>
Remailed-To: Info-VAX@SRI-CSL.ARPA: ;

I would appreciate any and all leads on 8086 cross-assemblers
that run under VMS 3.0 on the Vax.  Thanks.
			Ben Goldfarb
			ARPA: goldfarb.ucf-cs@UDel-Relay
			uucp: ...!duke!ucf-cs!goldfarb

info-vax (03/01/83)

Sender: BILKIS@USC-ISIB
To: goldfarb.ucf-cs@UDEL-RELAY
Cc: info-micro@BRL, info-vax@SNL
Remailed-Date: 28 Feb 1983 1633-PST
Remailed-From: the tty of Geoffrey S. Goodfellow  <Geoff5 at SRI-CSL>
Remailed-To: Info-VAX@SRI-CSL.ARPA: ;

The Boston Systems Office, Waltham  Mass vends cross assemblers and  have
entered into a third party agreement with DEC.  At the last DECUS it  was
announced that DEC would sell their  products in LCG land, but I  suspect
that a similar agreement is forthcoming for both VMS, RSX, IAS, and RT-11
systems.  At any rate, directory assistance (area code 617) will have the
number (Totten Pond Road I think) for  them and they have an eager  sales
staff of their own.

	Love,
		Wook